Friday, March 7, 2008







Today was busy once again full of school and errands. On Hanford Friday( Ken's Friday off from Hanford) there are always things for Ken to do on his day off. We both go to school and help with the teachers. Of course there is usually a Costco trip involved to get the things that only Costco has. I went to the temple with my friend Amy and it was neat to be in that temple. I had one more temple card to do for my family and now Ken and I just need to be sealed for her. I enjoy doing family names which means that maybe I should get on the family history. As if I am not busy enough. I would like to get into family history soon. Abree was just riding her bike with a phone to her ear. She has already learned to multitask. The weather has been great in the 50's and 60's which of course means outside time for the kids. The kids have a birthday party to go to tomorrow at the park. I hope the weather is warm. The kids go to school on Monday and then have the rest of the week off for parent teacher conferences. I hope the weather is nice because we can spend everyday outside and the kids will be happy.

No comments: