Sunday, April 20, 2008

We went to visit Ryan and went swimming in the hotel together. The pool was a little chilly so we hung out in the hot tub that wasn't super hot. It was a lot of fun and nice to get away for the weekend. Abree is feeling so much better and she and Jane loved to put their feet in the hot tub and kick the water. Although, it did snow on the way home and we are glad that we won't get any here. We went to the mall play area and I asked Sebrina is she wanted her ears pierced and she has told me no for several months. She said yes today so we took her and she went through with it. We also got Abree's pierced as well and Sebrina picked the earrings out for both of them.


Conner finally lost his first tooth. Sorry for the bloodiness, but we had to pick up Sebrina from school five minutes later and I had to get a picture. He finished lunch and said that his tooth hurt because he kept biting on it so I told him to come here and I pushed it a little. I asked if I should stop and he said no so I kept pushing it and it came out pretty easy. He was so excited!!


Abree was not too fond of the swings though.








Conner can do the monkey bars all by himself now.





We are at the top of a mountain. In the aerial picture the building kind of to the left of the center is Target.



Sebrina made a temple out of her toast. I though they were just taking a long time to eat by nibbling around the edges, but they were really forming masterpieces.
The girls got matching dresses and Sebrina wanted to wear the even if if was Conference Sunday. Abree did not want to sit still so they are not great pictures, but very cute dresses.
Conner was eating toast and made the ten commandments. I had to get a picture of this. Abree likes to pull the marker lid off and then suck on it so her tongue is yellow if you look closely. I was able to get her to stick out her tongue to show me. The kids were being very imaginative in building with the foam alphabet letters. They even built around Sebrina.




Here are some pictures from the park a couple of weeks ago. Double click on the pictures and they go fullsize.


















2 comments:

Jandy Lou said...

I love the new pics!!! Super cute! I took the kids for a stroller ride and got very sad that we were not headed to your house. I miss hanging out with you and your kids. I can't wait to see you in May. Tell Ken and the kids hi for us. Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Livros e Revistas, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://livros-e-revistas.blogspot.com. A hug.