Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Compare











I thought it would be fun to compare pictures of the kids and Ken and myself so here is the first one that I found. It is of Ken and his family. Ken is the bottom left kid. He is the one second from the right on the other picture. The twins are looking more like Ken when I look at this picture except I got a big surprise when I came home from washing the car windows of people attending the temple for mutual. Ken had told me that he was going to cut the boy's hair and I said "go for it" before I left. HE SHAVED THEIR HEADS. I didn't know what to say when I walked in the door. I was thinking if they were still going to be bald for school pictures in two months. I was too flabberghasted to take a picture so I will get one tomorrow. By the way, KEN SHAVED HIS HEAD ALSO. I am not sure what to think. I have never seen him with no hair. I don't know that I like it or hate it yet. Tomorrow is test day for swimming lessons so we will see if Conner and Cadin join Sebrina in level three.

No comments: