Thursday, October 25, 2007

All I want for Christmas!











Cadin lost his second tooth. He presented it to me early yesterday morning. The tooth fairy has since left money uncer his pillow. Conner is wondering even more why his teeth aren't fallling out. He did work on his tooth and get it to bleed. Abree also conquered the stairs yesterday. I was upstairs and she decided that she wanted to come get me and was halfway up the stairs when Sebrina spotted her. Everyday is filled with funny moments with kids. I got out the Halloween costumes today and Cadin was putting his on when I heard a truck outside. I told the kids to see what it was since they love watching the garbage truck and any other big trucks. The city was cleaning out the storm drains and Cadin was standing there in his costume. The men waved at them and went on their way down the street. They came to the drain right next to our house and Conner was trying on his costume by that time. One of the men came up to the door and said Trick or Treat. He brought mini candy bars and gave them to the kids. That made their day.

Ken attempted to set up a barrier for Abree and she crawled over it. She does not let anything stop her if she wants to go somewhere.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HELLO!! I can't believe how big Abree is getting! Have the kids settled into your new place? Hope all is going good! Hopefully we see you sometime!