Thursday, October 18, 2007

Here comes the rain!

The sun is gone and the rain is here. Today we walked to school with raincoats and umbrellas. It was only sprinkling a little and by the time we got to school it had stopped. The kids were so excited to use the umbrellas that they still had them out even when it had stopped. It has taken a turn for the cold weather and they still want to be outside all the time. It is time to get out the winter clothes. Everyone has colds now which made for Abree's first cold :(. She caught on real quick what a Kleenex was and to turn her head into my shirt instead. You have to love the snail trails. I am going to start helping in Cadin and Conner's class every other Friday when Ken is off. I will split the time between the two classrooms and come home with the kids. I hope they will have fun with me there and not be too distracted from their schoolwork. I am going to kindergarten again. Those were the days of snacks and recess. If only everyday could be so simple as kindergarten.

No comments: