Saturday, April 25, 2009

Brenna is here!







Brenna is here after a little shoulder distoshia(I am sure I slaughtered the term) which is the baby's shoulder getting stuck under the pelvic bone. The shoulders were not too big, but she just chose the worst time to turn. She was born on April 24, 2009 at 4:21 pm. She was 8 lbs 5 oz and was 19 1/2 inches long. Sebrina had been my biggest baby thus far sitting at 7 lbs and 4 oz. Brenna blew that weight out of the water. We are home from the hospital and hoping to get a little more sleep for both of us. So far Brenna has slept almost the whole time since I got her in real clothes. I am wondering if she wasn't warm enough last night.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful!! Congratulations!!

Jandy Lou said...

YEAH!!! Congrats to you!!! She's a keeper!! Miss you and hope to see you soon!!!

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily said...

CONGRATULATIONS, Brenna is beautiful! How are you doing?