Friday, April 17, 2009

That is so not fair!

The Dr. stripped my membranes yesterday hoping to put me into labor quickly so he would deliver before he went to Portland for a medical thing this morning. It is 24 hours later and still nothing. Now my Dr. is going to be gone until late Sat. night if I want him to deliver he said to cross my legs until then. I took the kids to school today and Conner's teacher whom is pregnant and due on May 1st was at the hospital having her baby and out for the rest of the school year. That should have been me. Such is life.
On to other things- Ken is jazzed about doing a square foot garden so he bought all of the wood and the dirt, etc. and today we went to the nursery and picked out plants. We are going to attempt onions, green pepper, zucchini, and tomatoes. We are also going to do some strawberries along the side of the house. Even though we are in a rental it is hard to not do something that we have always wanted to do. Now that we have put the money and time into it I hope that we don't move until we are able to reap the benefits of a garden. The weather has been cooperating very nicely and it should be 80 degrees by Sunday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That really isn't fair! I am glad you updated your blog though!! Good luck! I hope your delivery goes well! I hate the last part of pregnancy when you are waiting for the baby to show up!! HUGS!!