Friday, March 12, 2010

Thoroughly Modern Millie


We took a risk and took the whole family to a middle school play on Sat. night. It was Thoroughly Modern Millie about a girl going from rags to riches. The kids were great and Brenna sat through the whole thing clapping when everyone else clapped. Conner's favorite part was the brownie that we got at intermission. We are taking the three older kids to the monster truck show tomorrow. Abree covered her ears at the play and I think she will be afraid of the trucks so the little ones are staying home.
Abree is full of wonderful and cute sayings. She had a conversation with Ken before bed the other night and told Ken that his eyes were blue, her eyes were blue and Brenna's eyes were orange. She is getting her colors down,but i don't know where the orange came from. Brenna's eyes are gray according to the doctor. Every time I take her in to get her well child the Dr. looks at my eyes, Abrees, and then Brenna's. He says he doesn't know what color to call them and settles on gray.

1 comment:

Shellie said...

You are so brave. I would be scared to take my one child to a play. You are my hero!

Brenna is so cute! I used to think she looked just like Abree, but in this picture she reminds me of Sebrina.